Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged by Jin Sean

first time tagged by ppl, find it quite interesting ....hoho


1. Do you think your hot?
ahem...i dun think tat i m hot...


2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.





3. Do you like the picture?
yes of course


4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
11 december 2008 7pm....hahaha...


5. What was the last song you listened to?
no idea...bcz i dun listen song...


6. What are you doing right now besides this?
chatting


7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
i still prefer my name anyway...hahaha....siew li...but some nickname if is nice i accept also...so far,no one created nickname for me...but got ppl call me miss ho(tooo formal) la...haha...


8. 5 people i tagged
the ppl i wan to tag already tagged by ppl one...
xuan hui
jin sean
athen
pekkee
see mun



9. Who is number 1?
she is a good and close and best fren to me for 2++ years (like so short) but we actually recognized for 7 years d....although 2++ years seem so short to ppl, but we have sharing and frenship tat more than 2++ years for me.....we will have non stop talking when we meet for yum cha session,when she tired then she wont talk...jus enjoyed the time very much when we din meet for a long time then once met and sekali gus cakap sampai enough enough.......



10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
i dunnnnnnnnnnnnnno.......haha..but she helped me a lot in the past 1 year in mif


11. Say something about number 5.
she is my cousin....i know she wont see my blog,but i jus cant think of anyone else to tag,,so i put her in wakakaka


12. How about number 4?
she is my secondary fren, she likes to zat me......always bully me then say i bully her....bleeuuur....hahaha....a good fren to be...



13. Who is number 2?
number 2 is my close n best fren...when SMS together,we will have non stop talking...she is the one who will have lame joke with me but we dun feel bad to be lame....also the one who i recognised the shortest time(for best fren category) but we have been really good fren all the while...around 2++ years we recognized....but we know each other well(should be) haha....and we can talk to each other like how little primary school student talks.we even complained by ppl,asked us stop making noise there....anyway,although made ppl complain,but for me it is part of our precious memory for being a good fren...maybe u dunno wat am i talking.,..guessed she know...anyway,jus appreciated a lot..best time when sms is together.