Monday, March 23, 2009

Blur-Blue-Bluer

while i were playing with my phone jus now, i thought of changing my phone ring tone.....and i saw "kiss goodbye" in my phone,,,so i changed my ring tone to "kiss goodbye" one of my favourite song although it sounds so sad and outdated haha....

few hours later, while i was surfing net, viewing ppl's blog and you tube listening song...suddenly i heard Kiss goodbye....i was wondering where the music from...i view every sites n blogs...thought who so sad put kiss goodbye to express themselves..hahaha...i was paying so much attention on computer...after viewing every sites and blogs...i feel so mystery that "where the kiss goodbye" from!?!?!....

aaaaaha....turn to the back, only i knew tat it is my phone ringing....too bad...too late to pick up the phone...wakaka....

something i realised---
---it is not a good experience when ppl ignore ur feelings, even if is accidentally ignored---
---it is not a good feeling when after complains there is no solution---
---it is not a good feeling when something we voiced up,but no responses from ppl who shall response---
---involve partner in our own fren's activities is important,i guess---


yea...there's something interesting happened yesterday....
after church dismissed, i walked to S&M shopping centre to do something...on the way getting there, an african said Halllo..to me.n ask,how are u??..with my personality...i will definitely not answer anything n walk even faster....
hahaha...bcz i dunno wat is his intention to say tat to me ........i was walking in front of him...then he walked even faster n asked me the second question.."u worship here?"....
i began to talk with him after this...haha....we began to talk, and he told me he is studying at UCSI n from Nigeria....owh....it is an unusual occasion tat happened on me...it was the first time i being like tat....talked to someone that i dunno at all for so long time.....he asked whether he can follow me to the place i wan to do something...bcz he is freee after tat n he wants to talk more....he said he wants to know more about Malaysia...asked me to tell him anythings about Malaysia......
when a stranger asked tat can they follow me to anywhere i wan to go,normal reaction is "NO".....but tat day was different....a "YES" i responded....i think it is quite interesting .....maybe i m putting myself at risk also...anyway...everything go on smoothly....and i m kind of impressed on his thinking(through something we talked).....then reached a point where we were heading to different direction then BYEBYE lo....
there had been few times a stranger came n talked to me around petaling street area...last time one was even more terrible...kaka......i would say this time is a good one...haha...

1 comment:

athens said...

err
d hp 1...
i thk u really think too much lo!!
haaha
jz sumthg simple u can come out wif so many thoughts...
ehehe