Thursday, November 13, 2008

i like blogger

first post on my blog....before created an account in blogger, i spent 2 n half hours to sign up in wretch.....hahahaha.....after 2 n half hours i also dunno what should i do to activate my blog......then try blogger.com......it only took me 15 minutes,perhaps less than that....
i like to read ppl's blog...haha...never think to create a blog that allow public to view on it, but after reading so many ppl's blogs....i suddenly have the thinking of having one for myself!...although i might be lazy to update, bcz i got nothing to write about hahaha....but,never mind, treat it as a start for myself....i dunno why, it is quite scary for me to have public blog....scare type wrong thing gua...haha...,sooooooooooo............................enjoy!

No comments: