Monday, November 17, 2008

Neway @ puchong

hahha....second time sign in this blog,forgotten my email address...hohoho...

last friday, after class went for lunch ...day suggested to sing k at neway, bcz we were jus around tat area having lunch...but we were late...i dunno wat time we get in but we leave at 7pm...haha...had fun there...like to go sing k once in awhile....well, my once in awhile is one year once for the past...hahaha...my last visit to neway with frens is one year ago...hoho..
but last friday only have kk,day,sss,nic and me.
no picture for the day ....hahaha...
whenever kk asked me wat song i wan (while he is choosing for himself), most of the songs he asked i also dunno one....bcz.....i dun listen songs in my daily life.....when i will listen song is when i was sitting ppl's car...haha....so,sing k....i will jus choose old song...hahaha...zhang xue you, zhang xin zhe...hahahah...and...eason chan yik soon,wang lee hom, gu gui gei(GGG),lee sheng jie few songs....hehe....i know their songs bcz last time when i got listen songs while i m free i only have their songs...hahaha...

tat's alll for friday...happppy

No comments: