Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged by Jin Sean (2)

this is the second time i tagged by jin sean...
after thinking for so long time about the person to tag....finally i decided to do it in this way....hahaha....bcz i cant think of tat many name in a short time........
i tag:
1.eric yong
2.jin sean
3.jin sean
4. xuan hui
5.xuan hui
6.eric yong
7.xuan hui
8.jin sean
9.eric yong



1. How do you know 1?
SEGi College

2. What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?

hang out with them of coz, they are my buddies....


3. Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
waaaa i dun dare to say hahaha...

4. Do you think 7 is attrative?
yes she is gorgeous,pretty,cute,funny,knowlegable,smart,rational,kind,beautiful,independent,dot dot dot dot dot dot....one word to describe,attractive......hahahaha....

5. Do you know anything about 8’s family?
know.....quite many things i guessed..hahaha

6. Tell me something about 9.
hmmmm..he likes to play badminton....watch badminton match.....

7. What language does 2 speak?
mandarin,english,malay,cantonese^^

8. Who is 3 going out with?
me me me me me me.......some time only la....haha...


9. How old is 4?
she is 20

10. When was the last time you talked to 5?
4th jan mif room

11. Who is 6’s favourite singer?
ho siew li.....anyone wan my signature??hahaha

12. Would you date 7?
definitely YES

13. What is 9’s last name?
xixi

14. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
shhh secret...as told in xuan blog,i m secretive..."winks" haha...

15. What school does 2 goes to?
Sunway university college

16. What do you like about 3?
good listener,her lame jokes with me,her sharing to me,her seriousness in doing things,her honesty,simply her friendship with me...

1 comment:

athens+prawn said...

wahh

ur tag vry za dao lo!!!!1