Thursday, July 30, 2009

Diary

it is the first time i bought myself a nice diary book...
previously one all look normal only....
it is one of my hobby to write n read diary....
it is fun doing tat so...
words been recorded can always remind me wat had i thought of at tat point of time no matter how many years ago as long as i had written it on my diary book... it always play a role as a good reminder on wat i had done in the past, wat i dream for my future, how scary is the nightmare,how silly is my dream, how wonderful is a person mean to me,how happy am i to go for trip wit bunch of fren, who offended me in the past(now no more d and btw, i din curse anyone in my diary although they offended me hahaha but tis is all N years ago ), and so many things more as long as i feel like writing about it...it is a good companion sometime....
normally diary is for us to write down wat had happened in the past....
have u heard of future diary??...not to say tat someone can predict the future anyway.. but it is something



hope to have greater life experience n thoughts to fill this 2 diaries

4 comments:

xuan said...

i like your diaries, where u got it from...the cover is fantastic man..!!

Anonymous said...

hehe...i got it from the souvenir & gift shop beside guardian at chi cheong gai there...but not sure wit the shop's name...

athens said...

yeah
found a fren who treasure diary !

Anonymous said...

haha...but i jus dun have the motivation to write it everyday...anyway,diary is still one of the best companion eeeeehe