Saturday, July 18, 2009

~~HeaRt~~

as time passed by, we grow,we learn, we discover,and get to become more understanding....
these days, had been through somethings that i realised it is all jus about heart.....
someone do some touching and unforgettable events that could be very expensive,or could be not so costly....comes to the end,actually, it is all about the heart and sincerity that we appreciate....
also, it is not a responsibility of anyone to be very sincere to care of you,it is all depends on himself/herself on how he/she wants to treat u especially friends (who dun have blood relationship with u).....

to all my dearest fren,who felt tat i m talking to u ......
thanks a lot tat u let me felt the warmth,fren.....
thanks for "having heart" on me.....
u dunno how grateful am i to have u....
u dunno how happy am i tat u trust me,u share wit me,u tell me story,u care for me,u joke wit me,u screw me,and be lame wit me sometime..........................
i've learned to appreciate every moment that i have,because tomorrow is not a promise!



it is a blessing to have some truly sincere ppl around u who treats u wit their heart in ur life!
thank you everyone of my fren, u are my blessing.....

it is not easy to "have heart" on ppl or do things....
but if we have the heart to work for it,everythings will go on smoothly,though might meet obstacles,but,ur heart has overcome those obstacles and u will be able to overcome it and reach the destination!!!!

ppl, how big is your heart?
how long ago u touched a person?
how long ago u've been touched by a person?
if it is all years ago,now is time to make a move d.....

and ppl, be observant on ppl who have treated u wit sincerity and heart, learn to appreciate it, bcz it is not bcz u deserve to have it coz u are u, it is bcz he/she wants to treat u tat way....if "heart" is not appreciated,it turns out become "hurt"....

dun hurt a person who loves u....family,fren,life partner .....................
add oil

No comments: